Get the MOST from Mr. MOST!
Having been born and raised in the nomadic Qashqai tribe of Iran and contributing to the basic needs of my family and my tribe at a young age, such as water and wood for fire, I have experienced many types of lifestyles from nomadic – and moving with my family and tribe between the winter and summer pastures, to small and large cities within Iran, trailing many countries and doing so many different jobs, as well as to now living a life of one of the most successful real estate agents in Toronto, Canada. My experience with such diverse lifestyles, from self-sufficiency (after leaving my tribe at a young age to go to school in the town of Firozabad Fars), to poverty (after having left school and doing all sorts of jobs with very little money) to arriving in Canada with only $100 in my pocket, to now being in a blessed position of financial success as one of the top real estate agents in Canada, has put me in a situation where my passion is to now share with others what I have learnt and make the most impact on the lives of others – to give back to and inspire my community.
President & Owner of Mr. Most Realty Inc. Brokerage October 2011 to present
- Started my own company, Mr. Most Realty Inc. in October 2011, focusing on listing, selling, and purchasing residential and commercial properties.
- I built my business from scratch on integrity and professionalism, with a passion for bringing the best qualified buyers to my sellers.
- With just one and a half years of business, Mr. Most Realty Inc. is already ranked within the top 5 real estate brokerage companies within North York area in greater Toronto.
- At present, with a team of only 3 people, our volume of sales transactions is equal to or greater than some companies with over 60 or 70 agents and within the first year of business, we were already closing around 100 sales transactions per year (average for the Toronto area is approximately 4 to 5 sales transactions per year).
- I believe in the value of investing in real estate, which is why I have invested my own money in real estate. No single agent has invested more than me in detached homes in the North York, Toronto area.
- I am also president and owner of two other companies that operate in the construction and investment industry.
- Within the second year of having joined RE/MAX Canada, I outperformed RE/MAX Canada’s longstanding number 1 agent (and number 3 agent worldwide).
- From then on, for the next 9 nine years, I was ranked as top 10 RE/MAX Realtron Realty agents consecutively up until I started Mr. Most Realty Inc. in October 2011.
- In the last 10 years, there were only two deals that did not close, and in both cases, my sellers claimed the deposits. Several other deals occurred where buyers had difficulties in closing, so I stepped in and closed all these deals personally.
- There have been no instances where my clients purchased property and lost money (other than the two deals previously mentioned). In the first case, the buyer did not show up for closing, and in the other case, the buyer decided not to close. In both cases, my sellers received the deposits.
- RE/MAX Life Time Achievement Award
- RE/MAX International Chairman’s Club Award
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Award
- RE/MAX Executive Club Award
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award
RE/MAX Canada, Toronto 2001 to 2011 (10 years)
Honors & Awards
Anthony Robbins Business Mastery, Las Vegas January 2013
Anthony Robbins Date with Destiny, Palm Springs December 2012
University of Toronto 1996 to 2001
Master of Arts - History
My other interests and hobbies are horse back riding, mountain climbing and long distance running. With my passion for learning and growth, on a daily basis during my runs, I listen to Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, John Gray and many other speakers and authors. My longest run so far is 18 kilometers and I am in training to run a marathon. Whatever I learn through reading and writing, my passion is to pass this knowledge on to others and teach others what I have learnt and make a difference in their lives as much as I possibly can. I also coach other real estate agents and coach people personally, too. My ultimate joy is in contributing and giving back to society and I have been blessed to be able to provide monthly financial support to108 families in need back home in Iran.